... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Dough

Well, Mommy likes routine around our house.
Every day we try to have meal time, nap time,
outside time, reading time, music time,
and so on... you get the idea
-
We also try to have art time every day.
Yesterday, Mommy had a new idea for art time!
-
She had this idea because as a little girl,
she loved playing with Play Dough...
and Grammie was famous for making the best ducks
that looked something like this ... but better!
-

Around here they call it Happy Dough, but it's really
the same stuff Mommy had as a child.
Except, now they have so many cool gadgets to go with it!
-

Please, take a minute to enjoy the poor English translations...
"Dough My Snackbar" -- what?!?!
Ah, the joy these packages bring to our lives!
-
Ok, now check out what you can do with this stuff!
-

At first, I had to figure out what everything was.
-

Then I went right ahead and made speghetti noodles!
-

That really tickled my fancy!
-

So I went on to make other colorful creations!
After each one I giggled with delight!
I was laughing so hard, that I made Mommy laugh,
which is why the pictures are a bit blurry!
-

Waffles anyone?
-

How about this?
Pretty impressive for a 14 month old, huh?
Ok, so I did have a little help with this one!
Mommy was getting into it as much as I was!
-

I had such a great time,
I played with happy dough for about 2 hours!
In case you don't know, I NEVER sit still that long!
EVER!
So, Mommy was happy, and I was happy!
Maybe that's why they call it happy dough?

No comments:

Post a Comment