... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, February 27, 2009

Mardi Gras Family Fun Night!

Welcome to Family Fun Night!
Here is our Mardi Gras Meal.
-

Well, I am not really into trying new foods right now,
so I ate pretzels with cheese spread and kiwi and melon!
But my parents ate these...
-

They are called muffalettas.
They are basically sandwiches made on french bread
with cheese, ham, salami, and an olive salad 
(olives, mushrooms, sauted red peppers & onions).
This should really be made with a round loaf of 
bread, but we improvised! 
-

Here is Mommy trying to eat this big sandwich!
Daddy actually finished it for her!
-

He decided we should have them more often.
-

Then we decorated masks with lots of colors!
-

This is Mommy's mask.
-

This is Daddy's mask, I think he thought
 it was a super hero costume!
-

I loved coloring my mask, 
but I didn't want to wear it!
As you can see, 
I prefer to put the color directly on my face!
-

But, I did think Daddy wearing his mask was pretty cool!
-

We had a lot of fun!
But Mommy and Daddy were too full to eat dessert.
So, I tomorrow we will continue with bread pudding and beingets!
-
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment