... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Highlights 2011

On Christmas Eve in the morning ...
we skyped Grandma & Super Papak!
And we got to open the presents they sent for us!
Thank you for the "Little People" Ferris wheel & train!
We played with them all day!
And thank you for the matching dresses for me & my dolly!

I LOVE them!
I cried when I had to take them off for bedtime!

Christmas Eve we enjoyed a combination of traditions ...


We had fondue for dinner ... mmm!

followed by Jesus Birthday Cake ...

Aunt Allene made a red & green (cherry & pistachio) checkered cake!

Benjamin enjoyed some of the cherry!


Then we had a family talent show ... I think there is a video of this that will be posted later!
And then we had a treasure hunt for coins!

I was thrilled to fill up my piggy bank!

It was an absolutely wonderful day ...
filled with toddler/baby giggles & precious memories!
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment