... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Making a List ... Updated Again

This week we made the Rocky Road Fudge & a second batch of Oreo truffles this week which we took to our neighbors. We also whipped up some Snickerdoodles (cinnamon cookies) and Ginger Snaps which were not on the list because I needed something quick to take to a party.
-
I think we are going to wait until more relatives get here to make the Magi's Jewels & Christmas Mice. They are kind of fun to make with a group. We'll bake the Yule Log for Christmas Day and the Apple Pie for New Year's. Our Christmas baking has been so much fun this year!
I love doing it with my cute little baker side-kick!

So far we have also made Gingerbread Cookies ...
& Pumpkin Bars

& Hugs & Kisses
& today ...
White/Dark Chocolate Bark
& Oreo Truffles
We wrapped up some to give away with little photo tags that say
"from the kitchen of Kate & Ada Marie"
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Alright...you've got to share these recipes as you make them!! I'm drooling over here, and everything you make looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will post recipes/pictures! :-) I love Christmas baking ... it's especially fun with my little kitchen sidekick!

    ReplyDelete