... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Redirecting Creative Energy

Grammie got me several little craft kits from Martha Stewart Kids. This first one is these cute animal bag puppets. They are great for little artists like me because they don't require any cutting or gluing. All of the pieces are already cut out of felt with an easy to peel adhesive on the back side. Also, the little bags are made of durable fabric so that they won't tear. Isn't Martha smart?
--
Here is a close up of my favorite two. I love the monkey because I like to say, "Ew, ew, ew, ah, ah, ah!" which is my version of what monkeys say. I like the tiger because he looks pretty cool and I like to growl! But, the tiger had the most little pieces so I needed some help to finish him.
--
Mommy thought today might be a good day for a craft project,
because I was in the mood to express myself artistically.
--
As you can see, I enjoy experimenting with body art!
--
I'm so funny! When Mommy came back from the laundry room, I had undressed and written all over myself with a marker in about 15 seconds flat!
--
Isn't that just hysterical?!
--
So, in an effort to redirect my talents and channel my creativity constructively, Mommy got out the first little craft kit.
--
It was such a hit!
--
I could do most of it myself, and I loved the finished project!
--


I like to say the parts of the body as I put them on. Here I am attaching the elephants eyes.
--
Mommy says you can put them on your hands,
so I thought, why not feet too?
--
Look, the bear is dancing!
--
Mommy has high hopes that today's activities steered me away from a career as a future tattoo artist and towards something more respectable ... like puppeteering! :)
Anyway, it kept me happily entertained for over an hour!
Unfortunately, I still take my clothes off whenever I have the chance!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment