... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Arts and Crafts

Arts and Crafts week continues at our house.
Today we are working on another Martha craft ...
pom-pom animals.
-
These take more patience because you have to let the glue dry between steps.
I do not like waiting, but I do like playing with the glue on my fingers.
Here is the bunny so far.
-
Here is the owl ... I love him!
-

Mommy loves this painting, I made it my goal to cover all of the paper.
Uncle Michael and Aunt Rachel sent me this
cool finger painting kit!
Mommy loves this because the paints show up clear
on every surface except for this special paper.
Isn't that clever for little girls like me?
Thanks Uncle Michael and Aunt Rachel and Alise! :)

-
Then I did this work of art by folding the paper in different directions to make mirror images. Mommy showed me how to do that, and I had a lot of fun!
-
And then there is always my trusty chalk board.
I call this one, "Little Girl On a Rainy Day Delaying Her Nap"
... do you like it?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ada
    I love the owl - so cute! And your paintings and chalkwork leave me speechless :-) Now all we need is an action shot of the artist at work!

    ReplyDelete