... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures From Daddy's Phone

So, last month we had a wonderful time with Aunt Rachel, Uncle Michael, and Alise!
I'm sorry the pictures are so late. Daddy took them on his phone, and it's hard to get the phone away from him & download the pictures!
-
Alise and I had such fun at the zoo! She is old enough to really enjoy it now,
and I just loved being with her!
-
Two little monkeys watching gorillas!
Don't we look serious!
-
I love my cousin Alise! Isn't she cute?
-
Um, I'm not sure why this is on Daddy's phone!
We had some gingerbread cookies left over from the other night, and Mommy put sprinkles on them to make the extra special!
I love to lick of the sprinkles, and so does my Daddy!
-
Last year after New Year's Mommy & I made so many dozens of cookies for our friends and neighbors, that we were both completely exhausted! They were yummy though!
Daddy might even have said that
it was the best holiday baking ever!
Mommy might have said that
she never wanted to see another cookie again,
but we won't hold her to it!
This year we may not make quite as many, but we will definitely have fun making & decorating some! I promise to post pictures of our baking adventures!



No comments:

Post a Comment