... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, November 27, 2009

Birthday "Smartie" Part 1: More to Follow!



When I came in I was so excited to see streamers everywhere and lots of balloons!
-
And I absolutely loved these "pupcakes" that Mommy made!
-
These are a simplified version of the picture in the magazine,
Mommy worked on them for a long time and finally decided that they were good enough!
-

Here I am, the birthday girl,
inviting people to come and eat!
-
We had all of my favorite foods...
mini pizzas, little smokies, bananas, kiwi, fruit, etc.
-

I thought the food was really yummy!
-
And I enjoyed eating the toppings off of my cupcake!
-
And I really liked the red punch!
-

Aunt Allene, Uncle Carey, and Patrick gave me a big girl purse with lots of goodies inside it!
I got my own chapstick!
-
And look at these cool sunglasses!
-

And I got other nice gifts too!
-
Like this cool Mr. Potato Head from Grammie and Gramps!
-
It was a great birthday smartie!
I especially enjoyed singing and blowing out the candles!
Thanks to everyone who came & made it special!

1 comment:

  1. Sure looks like it was a fun party! Wish we could have been there with you - tell your mom that she did a fabulous job!! :) My favorite picture is the one where you are putting on chapstick - you are absolutely adorable! We love you, Ada (almost 2, wow!!)

    Auntie Joy

    ReplyDelete