... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat



I very much enjoyed seeing all the trick or treaters this year!
-

Here I am entreeting Daddy to open a piece of candy for me! Please!
-
Ah, success! Don't tell Mommy that I got some more candy ok? ;)
-
Everyone came over to enjoy some of Mommy's pumpkin pie
while we passed out candy to the neighborhood kids.
-
Doesn't Grammie look comfortable here?
-
Gramps still has facepaint from the Fall Festival!
-

Daddy and I carved pumpkins too!
This was extremely fun - lots of pumpkin goop to play with!
-
I think Daddy did a pretty good job.
-
I was one happy little ladybug!

2 comments:

  1. Ada Marie, it's been 7 days since you posted. What have you been up to? :) I'm so sorry that Thomas and I did not get to see you this past weekend, but tell your Mom I had a wonderful time spending time with her and we will see you all at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel!
    I will try to post some pictures today or tomorrow! I can't wait to see Thomas again! Today I did the penguin craft that you gave me - it was really fun! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete