... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, July 9, 2010

All-American Family Fun Night

We had a cookout for the 4th of July ...

Also this week we had a Family Fun Night --
our first since Benjamin joined our family!
-
The weather was really nice (not hot for once),
so we took a fun family walk with our wagon!
-
btw ... I know Benjamin looks unhappy here, but he actually really enjoyed it once we got moving!
-
Then we made chili dogs (Skyline style).
-
We also had watermelon and blueberries (from our back yard)!
-
And then I helped Mommy make a dessert,
I think the pictures speak for themselves...









Wasn't I helpful?
When we were all done,
we showed it to Daddy & Benjamin ...
"Ta-dat!"

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, Ada, that dessert looks really good. What is that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite -- a layered dessert with a cream cheese filling and strawberries on top!

    ReplyDelete