... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, July 26, 2010

"my baby"


Here is my baby ... isn't he cute?
-

I like to make him laugh!
-
I like to hold him ...

He likes it too ... well, sometimes he does!
-
Ok, so maybe he wasn't enjoying this so much!
-
I do help take care of him.
Here I am wiping his hands.
I also help with his bath & bring Mommy his diapers.
-
Isn't he cute?
I love him!
-
I think he is the cutest baby in the world!
-
... even when he's hungry! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ada, your baby brother is absolutely adorable (and so are you :).

    Tell your mom she is pretty amazing to keep up a schedule like that at the Y.! Luv' y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that comment was from Gamaw (forgot to write it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pictures of "your baby," Ada :-). Looks like you're doing a great job as big sister!

    ReplyDelete