... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Benjamin One Month Old!

Sorry for my serious lack of posting ...
I have been having a lovely time visiting my cousins Alise, Anya, and Marie!
I will post some pictures of that later,
but first I want to celebrate with you Benjamin's one month birthday!
-
Mommy borrowed this cute idea from a friend --
each month we will take a picture of Benjamin next to my monkey so we can see how much he is growing. Here he is at one month!
-
This is what he thought of the photo shoot -- let's just say he was not pleased!

Here is my handsome brother all dressed up are ready for church.
-
Doesn't he look cute? Mommy let me pick out his outfit -- I think I did a good job!

1 comment:

  1. Ada, you have such a cute brother! We have that monkey as well!!

    ReplyDelete