... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, December 10, 2010

More Birthday Fun!

I had a fun birthday party with my family over Thanksgiving,
but we have also done a few birthday-ish things
this week to celebrate.
-
Today we went to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends
for pizza and a fun time!
-
You can see that Benjamin was extremely impressed ...
-
But, we had fun riding the cars & playing the games!
-
I loved this ride, but my companion was a little concerned at first.
We had a great time,
& I got a new book!
Thank you M family! :-)
-

Also, earlier I took some cupcakes to "school"
(Mom's Morning Out) for my birthday!
-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures! I was sad to have forgotten my camera. We had a great time celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete