... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Princesses on Ice

Last Saturday Mommy, Gramps, & I went to see Disney Princesses on Ice.
Daddy and Benjamin stayed home to do something manly ... like take a nap! :-)
-
Anyway, it was an absolutely amazing show, & we had GREAT seats.
Those performers are extremely talented!
It was sort of a combination musical/acrobatic act/ and ice skating show.
The costumes and set were pretty amazing too.
-
Here are a few pictures of me watching the show,
they aren't great b/c of the lighting, but you get the idea.






Right now I love all things fairytale ...
I love my fairytale story books.
I like to dress up as a princess.
Sometimes I also like to be the prince & fight the dragon with my sword!
-
The little mermaid was my favorite part of the show!
It's the only one of the movies I've actually seen (the Mommy-edited version).
-


I also liked Cinderella since I have a Cinderella storybook.


They also did Beauty and the Beast which has fun music!


I really liked the dwarfs from Snow White too!


They also did Aladdin which was pretty impressive.


They also did sleepy beauty, but I don't have a picture of that one!
It was definitely a highlight of the year for me.
I have been talking about it all week!
-

1 comment: