... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday Celebrations!

Last week, Aunt Ginny flew down for a special birthday weekend celebration!
It was a big surprise for Grammie & Gramps!
-
We commenced the celebrating with a family tradition ...
birthday dinners at Keifer's restaurant downtown!
We love this place ...
the atmosphere is laid back & fun,
and the gyros are really amazing!
-
Benjamin & I love their kid's cheesy pitas!
-

Mommy thinks this next picture is hilarious ...
just look at my face!


I was a little annoyed at taking a picture ...
because I was busy directing and producing a play with my dolls!
-

Benjamin was in a more photogenic mood ...

Grammie & Aunt Ginny played along too ...

As did Daddy & Ompak...


Cheesy Pitas & Cottage Fries ... YUM!


I love this next picture ... isn't it great?


We did a lot of other fun things too ...
a walk in the Nature Center, a trip to the zoo, & a train ride just to name a few ...
more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment