... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Party Plans

Since the next couple weeks will be pretty busy with trips to Georgia & Virginia, Mommy is working on preparations for my birthday party this week ...

She made some signs & decorated party favors for the guests.

Her favorite part is the decorations. Mommy is really into tissue paper because it is so cheap & easy to use. So, she has been attempting these ...


branches from the backyard + tissue paper flowers = really cheap & surprisingly pretty

Mommy already made some of these ...
very easy & fun.
My only comment is that I want more colors,
so Mommy is making some multicolored ones.


We might make some bigger ones too.

-

When I get a chance I'll take some pictures of the party plans in progress!
I am getting very excited about it!
I even invited Grandma & Super Papak on Skype.
They said they were too far away,
but I told them to just drive in their car.
:-)

1 comment:

  1. Kate & Ada,

    Can you guys just come on over & help me with Anya's b-day plans as well?? :)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete