... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, October 17, 2011

Shhh! It's a secret! by Ada Marie

People have been asking me what I want for my birthday.
I'm still at an age where I don't really have specific toys that I want.
So, Mommy has had to think a lot about what to get me for my birthday.
-

Rumor has it that Grandma & Super Papak sent me some birthday money ...
& Mommy used it to buy this doll named Evelyn!
-
When we stayed at Aunt Barb's house in Cincinnati,
she had some dolls like this & I totally loved them!
They each come with a book & another outfit.
I'm sure I'll love it!
Thank you, Grandma & Super Papak!

I also really playing with the doll house at Grammie's.
But, since it is really big & heavy, I won't be able to take it with us when we move overseas.
So, I heard a whisper that Gramps & Grammie ordered me this fold & go doll house!
I'm so excited! The furniture & family that I already have will go with it too!
Thank you Grmps & Grammie!

I'm getting very excited about my birthday this year!
Mostly I am looking forward to the pony rides & the cake!
Oh, and I'm also looking forward to singing the birthday song!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment