... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

And now we move on to the living room

Hello there! I am just finishing up a rousing game of Dutch Blitz.


What?! You don't play it this way? Oh, but it sure is fun!


Well, let me take a moment to show you the livingroom. On the right side of this picture you see my bookshelf which is definitely my favorite spot in the room.


(And, yes, the black suitcases are to keep me away from the DVD shelf. But, one of these days I am going to be strong enough to move them!)


These are the large, oddly shaped, but none the less comfortable chairs that came with our apt.

And this is Daddy hard at work building a website!
Also, this is where I get to skype my grandparents and aunts and uncles!

So, that's all for today folks.
Tune in tomorrow for the family room-dining room
(otherwise known as the other half of the livingroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment