... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Cousin Alise

So, here's a big thank you to Uncle Michael and Aunt Rachel for sending me the
pictures of baby Alise that I asked for! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
See...
Such a sweet picture!

***
Since our Daddy's are so close, I'm sure we will get along great!
Here's my Daddy with me just hanging out...

And here's Alise with her Daddy!

My Daddy tells me that in about 12 years there is going to be a
O'Donnell Father-Daughter Tennis Doubles Tournament!
We started working on my serve last week!
***
By the way, there has been a lot of speculation about who I look like ...
Let's take a closer look...

This is me at about 12 weeks.


This is Alise now.
What do you think?
Well, we both have cherub cheeks and cute little noses anyway!
***

Thanks for the pictures you guys! Can't wait to see you again!
Love you all lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment