... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Aqua Park

My family (especially Daddy) has been disappointed that
we haven't gotten to go swimming much this summer.
So, yesterday we went to Aqua Park.
It's a fun waterpark for kids and grown-ups.

Ok, look at me,
I've got my suit on and Mommy covered me from head to toe in sun screan. I'm ready to go! What are we waiting for! As soon as I saw the water I was jumping up and down!

Really, le'ts go guys! I'm so excited I can't wait to get in the water!

Wow! Look at this! I can walk without holding on to anything!

Really, Daddy, keep up! I can go faster than this!

Ok Mommy, that's enough posing for the camera -- I am on the move!
This is a big pool and I am going to see all of it!

Wow! I can run under water! Keep up guys!

I couldn't stop laughing with delight -- I was having so much fun!

Then I got excited about swimming without the floaty!
That was pretty fun too -- and I don't mind getting my head wet at all!
I even learned to float a little bit -- I loved going under the fountains!
I had so much fun that I didn't stop playing in the water until
I finaly couldn't keep my eyes open any longer!

I can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment