... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm All Bundled Up And Ready To Go!

It's cold outside today! Mommy and I are going to
her book club and to visit Daddy at work.
She dressed me warmly in this pink outfit,
and then she went to do her hair.
Well, you can't exactly expect me to just sit there while I wait for her!
So, I started my own football game with the globe beach ball.

Just between you and me, babies are not known for having a lot of patience!

So, my game was going along fine,
until Mommy came back and wanted me to smile for the camera!

Okay, okay! If you insist on tickling me I will smile!
But, do you really have to interrupt my footall game?!
I was winning by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment