... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home Tour starting in the Bedroom

Aren't these cute?
This is a wall-hanging that Aunt Ginny did for my bedroom.
They are sketches from a classic children's
Winnie the Pooh book matted and framed.
So, this lovely artwork inspired me to give you a tour of my bedroom.
But, first of all, I want to say that we do not have Pottery Barn Kids or Ikea or BabiesRUs, or even (gasp!) Walmart here. So, the decor in our house is mostly stuff that people have given us.
But, we like our cozy little home anyway!
This is where I sleep. The quilt on the wall was Mommy's when
she was a little girl and was made by Aunt Allene.

I really love this puzzle mat, but Mommy had to remove
all of the animals' eyes because I kept trying to eat them!

This is me in my crib fascinated by Mommy taking my picture.

Oh, yeah, and I almost forgot. There is another use for this room too.

Here I am making Mommy and Daddy's bed for them.
Parents, you know, they are always forgetting to do their chores!

Ok, enough house work, now I am off to play!

Well, that's all for today! Tomorrow I will show you the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment