... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Carrying Baby


As you know, I spent a good portion of the first year of my life in this baby carrier from Aunt Joy.  Anytime my parents went anywhere, I went along snuggled in my baby carrier.
-

I also spent a lot of time in my sling from Grammie.
I really liked taking naps in it and keeping my mom company while she did housework.
-
Now, this next picture needs some explaination.
My Daddy is not a big fan of overalls.
He thinks they look redneck.
And, well, my mom is from Mississippi, so she thinks they look totally normal.
But, someone gave me a hand-me-down pair of overalls recently.
So, sometimes I wear them just around the house for play clothes.
And guess what?
-
They make a great baby carrier!
I love to carry my baby bear around in them!
-

Mommy thinks this is very funny!
I pat my baby bear and sing to him so he will go to sleep!
-

He can go with me everywhere like this!
I think I'm a pretty good Mommy to baby bear.
I even thought to put diaper cream on him today...
for some reason Mommy didn't think that was as cute!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment