... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sharing 101


This week we had some really warm days.
The sun was out and the birds were singing!
It really felt like spring.
So, Mommy and I went to the park with our good friend.
-

I was pretty excited to get to run around outside!
-

Then I saw this little boy who was playing with a remote control car.
-

I really wanted to play with it too.
We played together for a little while.

But, then he had to go.
He wanted to take it with him.
He didn't really want to share.
-
Mommy told me I had to let him take it.
As you can see I am appealing to passersby for sympathy.
It didn't work...  he got to take the car with him.
-
Then his Mommy told him to kiss me good-bye.
And, do you know what?
He did!
And all the grown-ups thought it was so funny!
Well, except for my Daddy.
He saw this picture and said,
"I think I'll buy a shot gun!"
haha!
-

1 comment:

  1. First overalls. Now a shotgun. Your parents have spent too long in the South!

    ReplyDelete