... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Bee

Sorry Everyone!
I have been so busy lately I haven't posted in over a week!
We had a big holiday here, Novruz Bayram.
It's the lunar new year and it is accompanied by lots of parties and activities.
On top of that, my parentsa are busy doing lots of packing.
And they keep taking me to parties where I get to play with lots of other little kids.
That last part is pretty fun.
So, anyway, that is what we have been up to!
I will try to post tomorrow.
I have some pictures from last week's family fun night as well as the holiday weekend.
I'll try to get them up as soon as I can.
But, right now, I have to go to bed!
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment