... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

McDonald's


We have had some really nice sunny days lately.
Unfortunately, the day we decided to go to the play place at McDonald's,
the wind started to blow and it got a bit chilly.
Luckily, I had my hoodie with me!
-

At first, I was very excited about the play area.
But, I wasn't sure what to do with myself!
-

I really wanted to play on the big kid slide,
but I couldn't figure out how to get started.
And Daddy didn't help me...
he thought it was too big for me! :(
-

If I could just get a boost,
I think I could do it!
-

Here we go!
This slide is more my size!
I didn't mind the cold wind,
I wanted to stay and play all afternoon!
Eventually it got so cold,
Mommy decided we should go home.
I wasn't very pleased with this decision.
But since my nose was red and I was starting to shiver,
I guess it was getting too cold outside!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment