... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, March 13, 2009

Family Fun Night

Things are a little bit crazy around our house lately.
I'm not sure what is going on,
but Mommy is putting things in containers.
And she and Daddy are smiling a lot!
I think there are some people in America that they are excited to see!
-


So this week's Family Fun Night was pretty simple.
We had Grammie's Recipe for Poppyseed Chicken...
which is currently the only kind of chicken I will eat.
And we listened to music and played games.
-

We played dogde ball with one person in the middle.
Then Daddy played Attack the Baby! 
That was my favorite part!
-

After Daddy wore me out,
Mommy read me some of my favorite books.
"Green Frog, Green Frog, what do you see?
I see a sleepy girl looking at me!"
-
So then it was off to dream land...
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment