... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of "School" (Mom's Morning Out)

As some of you know, I have been very excited about the idea of going to school. Everyday Mommy & I watch the kids on our street get on the school bus in the morning. Last week, while Mommy was making breakfast, I put on my shoes and backpack and announced that I was going to get on the school bus. Believe me, if Mommy hadn't stopped me, I would have been out the door & on the bus with the other kids!

I was very happy today because it was the first day of my "school" also known as Mom's Morning Out. I was so excited this morning that I didn't eat any of my breakfast!
I got my new back-to-school outfit & my Cinderella backpack (thank you Ms. Rachel!)
-
Mommy, on the other hand, was having a hard time adjusting to all of this. After she dropped me off, she cried all the way home! She just can't believe I'm so grown up!

2 comments: