... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, January 21, 2011

"Ballerinas Don't Clean-Up"

I apologize that the Christmas pictures have not made it to the blog yet!
They are on the laptop, which Daddy has been taking with him to the library to work ...
somehow he is more productive there than he is at home!

Anyway, I promise that all the lovely Christmas pictures from MS and Seattle will soon make it to the blog!

In the meantime ... I have ballet pictures!
This week I started my ballet class which is my Christmas present from Gramps and Grammie!
I absolutely love it! The class on Mondays, but I would like to go everyday.
In fact, I have taken to wearing my ballerina dress and slippers around the house. Sometimes I also wear my princess crown (as you can see).






I've also taken to talking about myself in the third person, "The ballerina would like some milk, please!"

Mommy thought this was very cute, until I tried, "Ballerinas don't clean-up!"

Then she informed me that ballerinas do, indeed, clean-up or else they go to "ballerina time-out" which this ballerina was not keen to experience!

:-) Ada Marie

1 comment: