... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Catch -Up

The last few days have been just lovely here.
All you need is a sweater or a light jacket and you can go right outside and enjoy the lovely sunshine and even catch a few still lingering fall colors on the trees.
-
But, just a few short weeks ago we had a little snow!
Yes, that's right, while we were at the seminary Christmas party,
snow started falling outside.
When we got home, Daddy & I just had to go out and play in it,
even though it was late & I was still in my party dress!
So, we bundled up ...
-
And enjoyed the snow!
It wasn't really sticking to the ground,
so we had to scrape it off of the cars in Grammie's driveway!
-
We did manage to make a stash of snowballs to throw at Grammie and Gramps when they came outside!
-
It was Daddy's idea ... really!
-
I was fascinated by the snow...
but finally I got so tired I had to go to bed.
And the next day it was mostly gone!
-
But, we have done other fun things even without snow...
Today we went to the Christmas display at the history museum.
-
They had a whole miniature village and several trains set up!
-
I absolutely loved it!
-
You can see the detail in the village.
-
Here I'm asking Daddy my favorite question,
"What happened?"
-
They also had toys and Christmas trees from different periods in history.
-
We had a really good time!
-
Tonight Aunt Ginny arrives, and soon everyone will be here!
I can't wait! I'm not really sure what is going on,
but something exciting is happening!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment