... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve: So many traditions, so little time!

We have a lot of traditions to keep up with on Christmas Eve.
We always have a family concert where everyone performs something...
-
Mommy and Aunt Ginny did a piano duet.
-

Grammie read a Christmas poem.
-
Gramps played the recorder.
-
Here I am helping Aunt Ginny practice!
I performed a fabulous dance number with Daddy.
I will post a video of that later!
-
We also have the tradition of doing a special meal with fondue Christmas Eve.
Daddy is helping himself to the salad.

-
We did cheese fondue with bread and apples, a marinara fondue with meatballs and lobster ravioli, and chocolate fondue with all kinds of fruit and treats.
It was really yummy!
-


And we make a birthday cake for Jesus!

This year I helped make a cake...
I kept stirring, "round-a-round" until it was all mixed in!
Then we sang happy birthday to Jesus which I thought was really fun!
-
We also did a treasure hunt which is a tradition Daddy grew up with.
I'm not much interested in coins, so we hid bath toys!
I will post a video of that too!
-
Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment