... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lovely Birthday Weekend

We had a lovely birthday weekend, although we were too busy with other stuff to do much birthday-ing! We really enjoyed taking in the Seminary Christmas party, the Christmas concert, and a small group party! It was all a lot of fun! :) I even had a snowball fight with Grammie, Gramps, & Daddy -- yes that's right we had snow this weekend! I thought it was great fun!

In honor of my birthday I got a nice card in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa O'Donnell and a card from Ompa with some money in it. Of course, I don't know what that means, but Mommy promised to buy me something fun with it! I also got to talk on the phone to Aunt Joy, Caleb, & Grandma!

I think there are rumors that we are going to do some more celebrating later this week, & we are making plans for another "smartie" in January when Grandma and Grandpa come!

I think I'm doing a great job of spreading this birthday out a long time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment