... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Last night we lit the first candle of the Advent Wreath!
-
Mommy is teaching me the lines of the poem we say.
And I'm learning to sing Away in A Manger and Silent Night.
By "learning to sing" I mean that I sing about the last word in every line! :)
-
Since it is the first day of December we opened the first door of the Advent Calendar too!
Guess what? There was a treat inside just for me!
I think I could get used to this advent celebration.
-
We put Baby Jesus in the first pocket.
He still has a long way to go before we celebrate his birthday.

Then, we practiced our Bible verses.
-
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given!"
-
"And we say, 'Amen, come Lord Jesus. Come!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment