... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day



I was curious about my stocking ...
lots of fun little toys inside!
-
Eating a piece of candy from my stocking and admiring the Christmas tree!
-
Is this really for me?
-
Leo liked his new toy frog!
-
Opening my first present!
-
Hurray for play dough!
-
Then we went over to Grammie's house for another set of stockings!
We read the Christmas story, had gingerbread for breakfast, and opened more presents!
-
In fact, I have not even opened all of my presents yet!
So far, my favorites are ...
the dolly Aunt Allene made,
my first train set,
my doll house & family,
and my sit and spin!
-
More pictures will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment