... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FFN: Window Shopping


For Family Fun Night this week we had a picnic in the living room in front of the fireplace!
I thought this was great fun, although it did get a bit messy.
We had spinach & 3 cheese manicotti & cucumber salad.
-
I was not a big fan of the salad, but I did like the manicotti quite a bit!
-
Just for fun we headed off for the mall to see all the lovely Christmas decorations!
Look at what a big girl I am!
-
Baby goes with me everywhere!
-

This was so much fun!
-
Wow! What are these?
-
Daddy gave me a quarter!
-
Below I'm proudly showing off my gum!
-

Me & Daddy
Special thanks to Aunt Joy for the birthday outfit!
I love it! I call it my "wutterfly" shirt!
-
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment