... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, December 7, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

Today I was saying something over and over again to my baby, and Mommy had to listen very closely to understand what it was.

See if you understand Ada-ese.

"Top, istem, opey, tanku, nice hugs!"

Translation:
"Stop, listen, obey, thank you, nice hugs!"

I must have said this string of words to my baby a million times today!
We have been working on obedience at my house, so I guess it was on my mind.
Just so you know, I use a stern voice for the first three words, and then a big smile for the last three. My baby always obeys ... I can't quite say the same for myself! :) At least not yet!

1 comment:

  1. Good rules to live by, Ada! It sounds like you are raising your baby well :-)

    ReplyDelete