... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, December 6, 2008

the "afterparty"

Well, it's the morning after the party,
and I thought of some more things to tell you!
-
I really love my new big-girl backpack!
My Mommy and Daddy gave it to me packed full of baby-crayons,
coloring paper, and four new books to read!
-
I do prefer to wear it on the front however.
Perhaps I should call it a "frontbag" or something like that!
-
I LOVE these new books from Uncle Michael, Aunt Rachel & Alise!
It was so exciting to finally open them since I have been eyeing them for a few weeks now!
I especially love the pictures of animals in the Brown Bear book!
-
Oh, and here are a few more photos from the party...
-
My friends served as the elves at my party
and brought me the gifts to unwrap!
-
This was in that big box! I was really excited about his baby and stroller set!
Thanks Aunty Joy, Uncle Joel, Caleb & Anya for the birthday money that made this gift possible!
-
Mommy knew I would love it because I found one
at a friend's house and played with it for hours (literally)!
I've become quite a little mother these days!
I like to hug my babies and pat them on the back.
-

These pop-up books from Mommy and Daddy were also lots of fun!
I just need a little help so I don't rip off the flaps ...
I get a little overly enthusiastic sometimes!
-
And these are some more of my "aunts" here who came to my party!
Before Mommy lived with Daddy, she lived with them.

-
And here I am with more friends...
Oh, and don't forget the new playmate on the way!
-
Well, that's all for now...
I'm still recovering from all the excitemet!
Love, Ada Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment