... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW

This morning as I was calmly eating my fruit and yogurt for breakfast...
Mommy suddenly jumped up and yelled, "SNOW!" as she grabbed me out of my high chair and ran to the window. Needless to say, I was a bit startled and unsure what to make of it all!
-
I gazed out the window, and sure enough, big fluffy snowflakes were falling!
(You can see I still have yogurt on my face!)
-
Mommy was so excited we were jumping around and singing,
"Walking in a Winter Wonderland!"
(She is a bit silly when it comes to snow!)
-
You can't see the snow falling very well, but you can see it on the rooftop!
-
Daddy was getting ready for work, but he came to join in the fun!
Once I figured out what was going on, I got pretty excited about it too!
I enjoyed watching the snow for a long time! Snow is amazing!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment