... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Slice of life...

Ok, so right now:
I'm thinking...
that my pop-up books are so much fun I wouldn't mind reading them again. Even though Mommy read them to me at least 10 times today.

Outside my window...
it's very cold. We actually had snow this morning. The snow on the ground melted, but there was still some on the roof tops and the parked cars.

I'm thankful for...
my baby dolls because they are my new best friends.

I'm smelling...
Mommy in the kitchen frying fish because even though it is 9:11 at night, Daddy isn't home yet from basketball and she is waiting to eat dinner with him.

I'm wearing...
my oh-so-warm-n-cozy pajamas!

I'm going...
to bed soon, if Mommy has anything to say about it! :(

I'm hoping...
that Daddy comes home before I fall asleep!

I'm hearing...
Christmas music that Mommy is singing along to on the computer.

I'm looking around the house...
and seeing lots of laundry hanging on the rack, a fire in the fireplace, and lots of toys that need to be picked up before bed time!

This week I plan to...
read, play, talk, sing, clap, dance, read some more, make cookies with Mommy, go for a walk, do my baby puzzle about a dozen times, push my babies in the stroller about a million zillion times, chit-chat with Mommy, learn to say, "Super Grandpa!" and pick up Grandpa and Grandma at the airport! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment