... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Something funny continued...

Somewhere in the pie making process, I got tired and decided to take a nap.
-
So, as soon as the pie was in the oven,
Mommy and I got comfortable and she snuggled me down for a sleep.
Leaving Daddy to take it out when the time was up!
-
Then, when I woke up, this is what I found.
Now, I know this is my first time making pies,
but I'm pretty sure it didn't look like that going into the oven!
-
What do you think?
Did my parents sneak a snack without me?
-
Well, perhaps I will never know...
But, what I do know is that the pie was very successful
according to Daddy who said it was the,
"Best apple pie I've ever put in my mouth!"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You made the apple pie! And, just so you know, an empty pie plate -- or a partly empty pie plate -- is always a compliment!

    ReplyDelete