... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

new toys are so much fun!

Oh how I love books! Daddy is reading me my new book right now!
I'm so excited that I can't contain myself!
-
Here I am pushing my new babies in my new stroller.

I do this so much, I might wear out the carpet pushing them around!

What can I say -- it's really fun!

-

Mommy with her baby and me with my baby!

Mommy doesn't chew on my face like that though ... thankfully!

-

2 comments:

  1. Ada Marie,
    Have you named your babies yet? Your baby in the dark pink jammies looks a lot like one your mommy had when she was a little girl. If I am not mistaken, that baby's name was Generating. I can tell that you are a very attentive mommy to your babies.
    Aunt Allene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Allene,
    Yes, I am attentive thanks for noticing! I drag them around everywhere and cry when I can't take them in the bathtub. I may drop them on the head now and then, but it is definitely done with love! haha!
    Love, Ada Marie

    ReplyDelete