... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Kiss Cookies

Mommy and I are moving down our list of holiday baking.
Yesterday and today we made kiss cookies
which Grammie always makes at Christmas.
Instead of Hershey's Kisses we used broken chocolate bars
(some dark and some white).
Both tasted really good, and tomorrow we are taking them
to an open house at the bookstore.
-
To protest my not being allowed to taste the cookies dough,
(Mommy had some silly excuse about raw eggs in the dough)
I bit the cookie sheet and refused to let go.
-
***Disclaimer from Mommy***
I did not want to post the above picture as there is laundry on the couch,
but David thought it was too funny to pass up! Plus it's clean and folded.
So, I gave in, baby cuteness triumphs over imperfect housekeeping! :)
-
I mean business people, this is my official statement of protest!
I don't think this is fair!
-
Despite not being allowed to taste the cookie dough,
I did enjoy helping Mommy bake this time!
-
I think it is important to taste things frequently when baking!
-
Yes, even empty containers need to be tasted now and then!
-
And I have gotten very good at stirring things!
I think I will be a great baker someday...
if I can refrain from biting the cookie sheets!
-

1 comment:

  1. Ada, you are too funny! If you really need iron in your diet, maybe your Mommy can find something a little easier to chew?

    ReplyDelete