... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Friday, December 12, 2008

My new favorite food ...

Well, this doesn't count as baking, but this is my new favorite food.
It's Mommy's Christmas Quiche.
Everone was surprised that I ate a huge helping
because I don't normally care for red and green peppers.
I like to keep Momm and Daddy guessing about what I will eat...
-
And these are the Backwards Cookies.
Alas, they are all gone because we took them over to a friend's house last night.
That's ok, now we can move on to the much anticipated Apple Pie!
-
Speaking of which, this is the lonely apple picture that I promised!
Daddy would like me to clarify that he didn't eat all the apples himself!
Some friends stopped by and he gave them fruit and some cookies with their tea.
So, he did have help with the apple eating!
And besides, he had no idea they had been pre-destined to go in a pie.
But, now we have a new bag of apples, so expect pie baking instructions to be posted today or tomorrow!
-
In the meantime, here are pictures of me helping out around the house in other ways!
-
Holding the dust pan for Mommy!
Sweeping is actually very hard when you have to
chase a one-year old to get the dust pan back!
Just ask my Mom.
-
Taking the Baby for her daily walk.
Well, actually it's usually her hourly walk.
I like taking the baby for a walk!
-

And look at that -- I'm hiding under the table!
I have really started to enjoy playing hide and seek!
Don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but I always hide under the table.
Despite this, they still look for me everywhere!
They are so funny!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment