... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Highlights

Hi Everyone,
Did you meet my new best friend?
Grandma and Grandpa gave her to me for Christmas, and now we do everything together!
-
At first, I wasn't sure what to think of her.
I was already a little overwhelmed by all of my new toys!
-
But, then it was love at first sight!
-
And now I can't be away from her!

***
-

We also made cookies together!
-
Don't tell anyone, but I snuck a cookie too!
-
Merry Christmas to All!
-
And to all a Good Night!
-

4 comments:

  1. Cool pictures. Glad you guys had such a good Christmas. What is Ada's new best friends name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could be there with all of you! Hugs & kisses! Auntie Joy

    PS - Does your new best friend have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We decided to call my new best friend Aisha, since she is from Turkey. She is lots of fun to play with. She takes naps with me too! Lately I am not very happy about taking naps, but I do like taking them with her!

    ReplyDelete