... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday Highlights

Here are a few more highlights from our holiday with Grandma and Grandpa O'Donnell!
-
I got to open my first stocking!
-
We visited Daddy at work.
-
And I got to carry Grandma's purse for her!
-
We went for a lot of fun walks outside!
-
And, the last few days they were here...
we went out in the SNOW!
-
This was my first time in the snow.
-
And I decided that it was pretty fun-!
-
Just so you know,
I may have made peace with my boots,
but I am still undecided about mittens!
-
What I really did like was just walking around and hearing the snow crunch!
-
That was really cool!
-
And we built a really small snowman -- that was fun too!
-
I had a great time!
-
But after each outing, I was really tired!
-
Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa!
We had a great time with you!

1 comment:

  1. Love the one of her asleep in all of her clothes and stretched out!

    ReplyDelete