... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family Fun Night

Just getting ready for family fun night here!
I like decorating the sign!
-
I think it turned out pretty good!
I like it when Mommy helps me draw swirly circles!
-

For dinner we had Chicken Stir Fry Wraps
which we all love!

Click here and give the recipe a try
thanks to good ole Martha! I'm sure you will like it!
We alwasy make it when we can find lettuce
and red pepper at the market!

-

After we played some games I got to do my favorite thing... take a bath!

-

These bath toys from Grandma and Grandpa are lots of fun!
-
And here is a video of me playing hide and seek!
I loved it when my parents hid,
but I wasn't always patient enough to find them!
I think I like it even better when I do the hiding!
-

2 comments:

  1. Claire Alise and I watched this video over and over. She laughed every time Ada went under the chair. It was so cute. Wish we could be there to play too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb really enjoyed the movies - like Alise, he really enjoyed the hide'n'seek one. Now he's asking for more! :)

    Auntie Joy

    ReplyDelete