... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New babies are fun ... until they take up Mommy's lap!

My two best friends
(who just happen to be sisters)
have a new baby at their house!
This is my cohort in crime holding her baby sister!
-

I like her a lot! I kept trying to give her
some toys to play with, but she was too sleepy!
-
I liked sitting beside her.
I especially liked giving her hugs!
***
The only part I didn't like was when
she was in my Mommy's lap. Normally, I don't mind sharing,
but I didn't like sharing Mommy very much.

Someday when I have a brother or sister
I will have to share Mommy, but I wasn't prepared to do that today!

***

Isn't she sweet?
I couldn't stay mad for long!
Just look at that face!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment