... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wet Wipes?

Wet Wipes? Um... no I haven't seen any of those around here?
-
You don't believe me? Um, well, I didn't do it!
-
Oh, these wet wipes! Oh, yeah, maybe I did play with them... a little!
-

Okay, okay, maybe I pulled them all out of the box and put them on the floor!
But, I had a lot of fun doing it!
-
By the way, there was a lot of drama at our house today due to a pipe bursting in the kitchen. If that sounds familiar to you, that is because it is the third time it has happened in this apartment. Ahhh, old soveit buildings, nothing is quite as exciting. Anyway, it was a huge flood and a big mess and Daddy is under a lot of stress because the landlord is being really unhelpful! And, on top of this, the water comes on at 8:30 and if we don't get it fixed, we will have some really unhappy neighbors. Not to mention that I have my heart set on a bath tonight! So, I will be very disappointed if I don't get one! I actually had a whole post written about this, but I decided against it because I want to keep my blog positive . So, when all of this stress and Daddy's nervous breakdown have a positive ending I will write about it. Until then, just pray that my parents can hold it together and stay sane!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment