... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday Baking Recap!

Yesterday we took several different kinds of cookies to our neighbors.
It was lots of fun and one old lady gave me some new toys!
-
Mommy and I finished up our holiday baking yesterday.
Here is a quick recap of what we made together.
1. Lemon Drops
2. Coconut Snowballs
3. Gingerbread Cookies
4. Gingerbread -- we made this into muffins
5. Pumpkin Cookies -- thanks to Aunt Rachel's recipe
6. Kiss Cookies
7. Backwards Cookies
8. Christmas Chocolate Crinkles
9. Apple Pie
10. Yule Log (In place of the jam filled cookies we made a raspberry jam filled cake with mocha cream and chocolate ganache.)
Grandma also made turtle cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies!
I didn't get to taste much of this stuff ... but next year I plan to change that!
Anyway, I had lots of fun keeping Mommy company in the kitchen!

1 comment: