... Thoughts on our adventures ...

... Thoughts on our adventures ...
... sharing our thoughts on our adventures ...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Year of Our Lives



Here is our most recent family photo.
And now, for a count down to very first family photo we ever took!
-

You'll remember this one from my birthday...

I didn't want to put my new doll down, so we became a family of four!

- Nice picture taken in the old city!

- See how little hair I had beack then?

- I'm not really very excited about having this pic taken!

- What a funny look I have on my face!

- This was my Baby Dedication and I was very happy

to chomp on my finger while everyone fussed over me!

-

Look how tiny I am in this picture!

This was right before I started to really grow!

- And here is the first one taken when I was less than an hour old!

Mommy was still in the recovery room, but they let Daddy bring me in to her!

I was yawning and my parents thought it was so cute!

2008 was a good year for me.

Well, so far I don't have much to compare it to,

but I'm sure 2009 will be even better!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ada! Thanks for sharing your new title picture and the family picture. It is nice to see some of those teeth we know you have been working on :-)

    ReplyDelete